Are you ready to enter a partnership that will change your life? Are you ready to explore, have fun, be challenged, find out more about yourself and start down that path to living a satisfying life?
I ask that clients work with me for at least three months because significant change requires time and diligence. While working with you over an extended period of time I am able to help you target and focus on your needs. During our time I will help you by offering information, support, collaboration, partnership, strategies, energy, creativity, accountability and advice.
Helping you move forward with Intention, Direction and Focus
"When my identiy shifts, reality shifts simultaneously.
When reality shifts, my identity shifts simultaneously."
Contact Stacy 206-948-4026
Content copyright © Stacy Lewis MA All rights reserved
Personal Transition Trainer
I work with...
- I work with people who know they can be successful and have reached success in the past and are now ready for something else.
Questions for Reflection
In our initial meeting I often ask you the type of questions below. Set aside some time to really think them through. They are designed to be thought provoking and promote exploration about what you really want out of life.
- What will make you successful?
- How will you know when you are living a fulfilled life?
- What have you been procrastinating about lately?
- What is the most important thing you learned this past year?
- What do you consider to be your strengths?
- What would you like to be doing right now that you are not doing?
- If you were guaranteed success, what would you do?
- What talents do you have that are generally not appreciated?
- What are your short-term goals that you want to focus on for the next three months?
In Personal Transition Coaching I offer you support and respect by focusing on your potential and ability to live your dreams. It is designed to empower you with the focus, training and accountability you need to achieve the results you demand in your life.
The first step is to define the results you are committed to achieving through examining your needs. Next, you will assess where you are right now and where you want to be and what is in between. We will identify how to achieve the results you desire and deserve. Then we come up with a game plan.
As your coach I provide honest feedback, challenging questions, and assignments designed to challenge your comfort zone and hold you accountable to your commitments. Contact me if you are you ready to start your new life?
Get your FREE
Transition Guides and Resources
The Power of Intention Leads to Action
"I'm having more fun than I can ever remember having. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be where I am now if it hadn't been for my sessions with Stacy. She really got me primed for moving forward and taking risk!" ~ Denise, Personal Development
Coaching is an ongoing relationship that focuses on you.